COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We collect several different types of information for different purposes in order to provide and improve our Service for you.
Types of data collected:
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Identification information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name and Surname
- Telephone number
- Series, passport number
- Photo with a document / bank card in hand
- Address, City, Country, Postcode
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about access to and use of the Service (“Usage Data”). This data may include information such as your computer's Internet protocol address (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our Service, time of visit, time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are small data files that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies that are also used - tags and scripts to collect and track information, as well as to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or specify when to send a cookie. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some of the features of our Service.
Examples of cookies used:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
The service uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Provide services and maintain the Service
- Notify you about changes in the Service
- So that you can participate in the interactive functions of the Service when you decide to do so
- Provide customer support and service
- Provide analysis or valuable information to improve the Service
- To monitor the use of the Service
- Detection, prevention and elimination of technical problems
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to computers located outside your state or other territorial jurisdiction, which have data protection laws that may differ from the laws of your jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- Compliance with a legal obligation
- Security and protection of the rights of the Service
- To prevent and investigate possible violations related to the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service
he security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of data transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We do not control and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or actions of third party sites or services.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.